I met Kirsten in the 8th grade, but we got a lot closer in the 9th grade. She is a well traveled genius, I think that she has actually been everywhere. Kirsten is the girl that I go to when I want to have an intellectual conversation. She is wise beyond her years and will achieve all that she wants to. I know this because she is the most determined and dedicated person that I know. I am grateful to know her. She’s going places, and I can’t wait to see where!!
1. What are the top three places you want to travel to on your bucket list?
New Zealand, Ireland, Fiji
2. What is your favorite TV show?
Oh gosh, I can’t pick just one but my top three are Girls, Newsroom, and Game of Thrones
3. What are you listening to right now?
Hozier’s new album.. I highly suggest it to everyone. He’s a lyrical genius.
4. What is your favorite holiday?
5. Coffee or Tea?
This is tough, probably coffee
6. What is your dream job?
Working with Doctors Without Borders, or having my own show on the Travel Channel.
7. What do you collect?
Key chains from all the places I have visited.
8. What is your favorite restaurant/what do you order when you go there?
Main Street Bakery, and absolutely anything on their breakfast menu!!!!!
9. If you could talk to your high school self what would you say?
Grades do matter freshman and sophomore year.
10. If you could pick a super power what would it be?
Being able to obtain information in a book just by touching it.
11. What life lesson have you learned from personal experience that you would want to pass on?
If somebody loves you, they will make time for you. Also, family will always be there, so get to know them and love them as much as they love you.
12. What is your favorite fall fashion trend for this year?
The green army jackets and thigh high boots.
13. What is your favorite memory?
Honestly, any vacation ever taken with my family. We always have a good time.
14. If a magic lamp granted you 3 wishes what would you wish for? (besides more wishes)
To already have my doctorate, to have any clothes I wanted,and to have a house in every country of the world.
15. If you could live anywhere where would you pick?
Amsterdam on a houseboat.
16. If you won the lottery what would you buy?
A plane ticket to travel to my favorite places.
17. What is your favorite animal?
18. What band/singer/songwriter are you dying to see in concert?
Bernhoft, Hozier, LAKE STREET DIVE
19. What inspires you?
I get inspired when I think about my future and how I want it to look and then realize that I actually have to work hard to get to that point.
20. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring one book, what would it be/why?
A book titled “How to Survive on a Stranded Island” which I’m sure there must be something like that out there. I’m guessing the why part of this is pretty clear.