Happy New Year to all! I hope that 2015 was all that you wanted it to be and more. Throughout this last year I was fortunate enough to travel to places on my bucket list, make several new friends, and complete my freshman year of college. 2015 was a busy and unforgettable year and I cannot believe it flew by as fast as it did.
1. travel more / take more spontaneous trips with family and friends
2. blog frequently – always fuel my creativity
3. allow myself to say “yes” to more things
4. exercise at least once a day
5. document everything – taking pictures, writing it down, etc.
6. focus on right now – putting my phone down while with people
7. go to more concerts
8. drink more coffee 😉
I also gathered up some of my favorite memories and major milestones that this this year brought me. I hope you all have an amazing year!