I met Caroline in the eighth grade, we were on the same middle school cheer team. We just were meant to be best friends. Together we kind of make some sort of super human. She is super talkative, spontaneous, really outgoing and I am shy, and more of the “get to know me than I’ll talk your ear off” kind of person. I am essentially of her voice of reason(when she needs it). I have known her most of my life and will continue knowing her for the rest of my life. We have fought, laughed, cried, and done some pretty embarrassing things together. We were there for each other through most of the awkward stages. Which I think builds a strong relationship or at least gives you all the blackmail you need to force them into being your friend. She continues to inspire me all the time to be more open, outgoing, and to embrace your inner quirk. I know she will do great things and aspire to be a great role model to whomever she meets. Ladies and Gentleman this is Caroline Mason.
1. What is your favorite food?
Definitely a tie between cupcakes and anything Italian. also anything chocolate (but isn’t that an obvious answer??)
2. What are the top three places you want to travel to on your bucket list?
Greece, Morocco, & to go back to Nepal
3. What are you listening to right now?
Birds Don’t Sing by: TV Girl
4. What is your favorite TV show?
THE OFFICE (duh), and Girls
5. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Mary Poppins, The Goonies, Les Miserables
6. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring one book, what would it be/why?
The Great Gatsby. I can’t even explain why, it’s just always been my favorite classic novel.
7. Coffee or Tea?
English breakfast tea with cream and sugar
8. Baking or Cooking?
9. What is your dream job?
10. Mountains or Beach?
11. If you could talk to your high school self what would you say?
Quit being so self conscious about what others think of you and learn to control your anxiety
12. What is your favorite smell?
Real lavender, and high-quality sandalwood incense
13. Do you think of yourself more as an optimist or pessimist?
14. Sweet or Salty?
15. What life lesson have you learned from personal experience that you would want to pass on?
Even when life is horrid, it always gets better. when you’re at your lowest point, life can only get better from there. also, God’s plan is a great one and he always prevails.
16. Do you have a favorite article of clothing?
my white high-tops and my sundress that everyone hates because they say looks like a cheap dress from India
17. If you could go back to any decade, which one and why?
18. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10?
This question terrifies me. in 5 years, hopefully I’ll be traveling a bit and just enjoying my 20’s. in 10, I’d hope to be married and be having kids. if not kids, hopefully just traveling and enjoying my husband’s presence
19. If you could have dinner with anyone dead/alive who would it be/why?
All members of the Beatles. They’re my absolute, without-a-doubt, all-time favorite music group. Their lyrics are inspiring and they just exude peace and love, which are the two most important aspects in life.
20. If someone made a movie about your life who would you want to play you?
Lena Dunham. Though we have no similar physical attributes, our personalities are very similar-both very awkward and quirky